Petro Staff International
Lead, execute and maintain well surveillance and performance processes that lead to identify risk and opportunities. Implement, maintain and improve gas production and water injection plans and surveillance for production asset and support rig based operations to meet company targets in the most cost effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- 9 years experience in production operations, production planning and optimization in the oil and/or gas industry including 4 years experience in production technology, petroleum engineering applications and tools for production optimization and forecasting.
- Knowledge and understanding of well modelling, well optimization techniques, stimulation design, PLT interpretations, reservoir depletion methods, well performance evaluation methodologies, production allocation.
- Familiar with drilling, reservoir management, fluid sampling and analysis, well work, production operations/facilities.
- Familiar with flow assurance & pipeline management, project planning and execution and shutdowns planning and execution.