Plan and prepare for rigless well work operations in production and injection wells operated by the company, meeting the company's target in an engineered in the most cost effective manner while maintaining the highest level of safety, environmental and security compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Petroleum, Natural Gas, Mechanical)
- 9 years experience in wellwork operations in the oil and gas industry, including at least 5 years experience in rigless wellwork operations, either offshore or onshore.
- Wellwork experience in high pressure, high temperature and toxic gas wells in offshore environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following well engineering disciplines: Wellhead, Tree & Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Cased hole and Production Logging, Well and tubular design, Rigless wellwork equipment including Pressure Control equipment, Well Barrier requirement.
- Knowledge of software applications related to subsurface data acquisitions (Well View, Emraude, Saphir).
- Familiar with Well Integrity Management: Sustained Casing Pressure Management, Wellhead/X-mas Tree and Downhole Safety Valve Testing & Maintenance.
- IWCF Level 4 certified