Primary purpose of job
Design and deploy a corporate set of talent mobility frameworks, processes, procedures capabilities and tools which
support human capital processes and the business to redeploy the right internal talent in the right position to drive better
results. It shall enable employees’ movement across the organization through horizontal and vertical movements/
assignments to respond to business requirements and support individuals’ development plans. Focus on capability building
and promote a talent culture that invests in people development through developmental movements.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in large organizations that operates globally, with focus on a myriad of talent
management processes, including but not limiting to succession planning, talent mobility, assessment and development.
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Proven consulting, process and project management skills, as well as change management in driving performance and
• Strong attention to details with good collaboration and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or any other relevant discipline